My portfolio

Carnage done using Zbrush, Photoshop and Maya Mental Ray


Click here for the 3D turnaround








Hey all,
Here's a sculpt I've been working on for a buddy of mine. He is working on a comicbook that he wants to demo at a comicbook convension in Cali. Just FYI this guys a good guy... Hope you like it.






Hello! Here's the latest WIP. Still trying to render out a turnaround. Hope you likey...


Here's another character that I'm rendering out. A Delta Operator, of course..... Anyways this guy was built in Maya and sculpted/textured using Mudbox09 and Photoshop. Hope you likey

Hey All. I put this Samoan (not tongan) character together a while back but I figured I'd post him here with my more recent updates. He was built in maya, sculpted in mudbox and textured in photosho

So here's an update to my chameleon character. I built the base mesh in maya, posed it in zbrush, sculpted and textured in mudbox and photoshop and rendered in Maya's mental ray. Chameleons are the coolest pets to have by the way. Probably not this one but yeah....

Here are some more renders



Here's the turnaround rendered in Maya Mental Ray and composited in Premiere...
















Turn Around of this character is coming soon. Built in Maya, sculpted in Mudbox 09, posed in Zbrush 3.1 and painted in photoshop
Here's another character that's been in the works for a while now. I used Maya to build low res mesh, mudbox 09 to sculpt the displacement and zbrush 3.1 to pose him. Also used photoshop to paint the diffuse and spec textures.





Hey,
So here are some Zbrush renders of the characters from the Tale of Despereaux game I was able to work on. At this point the public is only able to see the wii and ps2 versions of the game do to our publisher going bankrupt....This was a huge disappointment to us artists because the 360 version of the game is where we put our hearts and souls. Anyways, Here are just a few of the characters I worked on







Here's some of my personal works....






































Chameleon from Tyson on Vimeo.










Here's a traditional sculpt of Hellboy...Trendy I know....

























No comments: